These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services and/or have a jobmagnet account.
Information about Us
- 1.1.The Services are operated by Jobmagnet Limited (“we”, “our”, or “us”). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 10763297 and have our registered office at Blue Fin, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0TA.
- 1.2.You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
Description of the Services
- 2.1.The Services will collect certain information relating to the job you are looking for (such as job title, location radius) and uses such information to find jobs for you. The information will be stored on our servers. Based thereon the Services will provide you with job ads from various sources. If you decide to apply to a job recommended to you by the app, your application will be sent to the job board that lists the job ad. The job board will forward your application directly to the recruiter. That means the respective recruiter will be responsible for any data collected as part of the application process. We will archive the job ads you have viewed, saved and applied for.
- 2.2.As part of the Services you can also upload a CV and create a profile containing basic information about your current employment situation. For certain of the sources referred to in section 2.1 you may use the CV and profile information provided to apply within our Services.
- 2.3.As part of the Services you can create a jobagent. That means you will receive regular email notifications from the Services about new job ads that fit the job title and location of jobs you are looking for. You can at all times opt out from such jobagent by changing the respective settings within the Services or by clicking the respective unsubscribe link in the jobagent.
Acceptance of Terms
- 3.1.By accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to the Terms and conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have these Terms provided to you in electronic form. These terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services and/or have a jobmagnet account. To withdraw your consent, you must cease using the Services.
- 3.2.We may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if we believe that you have breached these Terms, or for any other reason, with or without cause, in its sole discretion. We are not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account. After your account is terminated for any reason, all Terms survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
- 3.3.Please note that we reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion.
Access to the Services
- 4.1.In order to use the full scope of Services, you must create an account. You can do this by signing in either using your facebook or google login or your email address. If you sign in with your email address, you will be asked to create a password. We will then send you a confirmation email. If you sign in with your facebook or google login, we will access and use certain facebook or google account information respectively, including but not limited to the email-address and user name. You will be informed of the data we process in detail when you activate the facebook or google based registration.
- 4.2.You must treat a password or any other piece of information which is part of our security processes confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of a username and password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security at firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
- 4.3.Subject to any contractual obligations we may owe to any users, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 4.4.From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Services to users who have registered with us.
- 4.5.We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to all or some parts of the Services if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with these Terms.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services and the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You agree not to:
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of us or, if such property is not owned by us, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- use the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement.
Material Submitted by You
- 6.1.You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- 6.2.Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your surname, email address and CV), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties within the scope of the services.
- 6.3.We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Services and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- 6.4.We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of clause 5. b)
- 6.5.We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
- 6.1.You agree not to submit any material:
Data Protection and Privacy
We hold a data protection registration and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third Party Content and Links
- 8.1.We are not liable or responsible for the third party content in the Services. Third party content includes, for example, material posted by other users of the Services, job vacancy advertisements and display advertising.
- 8.2.Where the Services contain links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
- 9.1.The material contained in the Services is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information in the Services and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials in the Services.
- 9.2.We are not liable for:
- 9.2.1.any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided in the Services or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or by you sending or uploading material as a result of any technical error or mistake.
- 9.2.2.any dealings you have with third parties (e.g.) that take place using or facilitated by the Services; or for any losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of a breach by us of these Terms.
- 9.3.We are not responsible if you cannot use the Services properly or at all because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your or our internet service provider, your browser or the internet.)
Validity of these TermsIf any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Applicable Law and JurisdictionThese Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought by you arising from, or related to, use of the Services and these Terms.